Google tech talk: "How the FreeBSD Project Works"

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Thu Jul 5 20:51:55 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 12:36:31PM -0600, Chad Perrin wrote:

> I was using the linuxpluginwrapper port successfully with Flash video on
> 6.1 not long ago.  I couldn't want YouTube videos in the browser at the
> time (though I can now, with nspluginwrapper on 6.2), but that's why I
> had youtube-dl.  Alas, I haven't had any opportunity to check whether I
> have the same problems with that setup for the video in question, since
> I'm now using 6.2 and nspluginwrapper.

Weird typo -- maybe Freudian.  That should read "couldn't watch", not
"couldn't want".

John W. Russell: "People point. Sometimes that's just easier. They also use
words. Sometimes that's just easier. For the same reasons that pointing has
not made words obsolete, there will always be command lines."