Google tech talk: "How the FreeBSD Project Works"

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Wed Jul 4 08:25:26 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 08:15:23PM +0100, Robert Watson wrote:
> While at Google a couple of weeks ago, I gave my "How the FreeBSD Project
> Works" talk.  The video from that is now online:
>
>   http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4400856579609253323
>
> This is the same talk I've given previously at EuroBSDCon, AsiaBSDCon,
> UKUUG, and LinuxForum in the last six motnhs; it's significantly enhanced
> from the version that I gave at BSDCan last year (the first time I gave it).

Nice one! I've linked it at
http://www.mavetju.org/unix/multimedia/freebsd/multimedia.html.

Does anybody know what has happened with this talk:

    http://www.fetissov.org/public/nycbsdcon06/

    [Murray Stokely: Challenges that we face at Google.]

It's one I'm still looking forward to :-)

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin at mavetju.org    |              Weblog: http://www.mavetju.org/weblog/