FOSDEM 2007

Daniel Seuffert DS at praxisvermittlung24.de
Sun Feb 4 21:28:05 UTC 2007

> At the end of this month the FOSDEM takes place in Brussels, Belgium.
> As I did the last year, I ll be there.
>
> So if some guys are thinking to have a BSD stand, and they are looking
> for volunteers to make the show (specially for the beer event) I'm
> available.
>
> You can join me at this address ros at bebik dot net to have my resume
> and my complete skills.
>
> Regards
> - Rodrigo

Hi Rodrigo,

there will be a joint BSD-booth (FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Mir OS,
DesktopBSD) organized by www.BSDGroup.de and www.allBSD.de like last
year. I really like to see you there!

I also like to note everybody is welcome to join us, especially
French speaking people.

Nearly everything is set up for FOSDEM including flyers, free CDs
etc., you only have to contact me via mail or directly at the booth
next to the entrace.

We have started translating some of the material into French
(http://www.allbsd.de/src/Flyer/FreeBSD/PDF/). If you like to
help with translations into any language please let me know
via private mail.

Best regards, Daniel