slashdot interview?

Jim Stapleton stapleton.41 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 18:05:22 PST 2007

> Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Well, I'm mostly putting the idea out here for those who are more
familiar with the PR aspects of the project to consider and implement
if they think it would be a good idea (although I am willing to try to
coordinate things if asked). If I get interest from a few devs, maybe
one (or more) people in the kernel/world development, one or more
people in ports specific development (the ports system, not
necessarily ports in the system), and one or more people working who
have put a lot of work in the handbook.

Thanks,
-Jim Stapleton