help with FreeBSD

yahya wafula yawafula at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:02:24 PDT 2007

   Hallo FreeBSD-Advocacy,
       i write to you this mail hoping i find a solution on how i can use
       this program which i've heard many individuals saying it has no
       competitor on the market. well, sometime ago, i designed a plan to
       open up a small VoIP project and i contacted one Interxchange
   company
       who told me that i'd to install FreeBSD OS. without wasting time,
       downloaded the latest FreeBSD 6.2-i386. i even went to much extent
   by
       ordering some two CDs from UK but then the major catastrophe faced
   me
       on how the program works. after installation and also making a
   user
       account i logged in but there was a message telling me to check
   for
       newer errata files. i'm confused because first i can't see a
   desktop
       despite me seeing how the desktop looks like at
       [1]http://distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=major
       what should i do and why are this endless errata messages coming
   my
       way? how am i going to be able to see the desktop and work with
   the
       program? how am i going to be able to install any other program on
   my
       pc? do u've any solution to all these obstacles?
       thanks alot with regards.
       confused FreeBSD entrant
       YAHYA WAFULA OJWANG

   FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar [1]MSN Toolbar Get it
   now!