Translating LPI certifications for FreeBSD

Gueven Bay guevenbay at web.de
Mon Apr 2 10:10:25 UTC 2007

Hello dear FreeBSD community,

I am in the process of translating the objectives of the Linux
Professional Institute certifications to FreeBSD topics.

I want to collect knowledge about FreeBSD in parallel to Linux
topics so that it will be easier to translate Linux skills to FreeBSD.
But as I not only translate the objectives to FreeBSD but also
to NetBSD and OpenSolaris this little project will be a gathering
point for all the communities of these operating systems.

The starting point is in my blog:
http://chambers-of-unix.blogspot.com/search/label/LPI%20port

You can help me if you complete and correct the tools and files
that will be listed as important for each of the objectives.

best regards
Gueven Bay