CDROM-Artwork

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Thu Oct 26 04:53:50 UTC 2006

On 23 Oct 2006 at 6:52, Peer Schaefer wrote:

> OK, here is the revised material. Indeed, it was pain, and I wished
> somebody told me earlier. But, as Peter Jackson once said, "pain is
> temporary, BSD is forever" (or did he say "film is forever"? -- I can't
> remember... Must go to bed now...).

I just printed off twenty CD for distribution at this tutorial on
Thursday night:

  http://oclug.on.ca/archives/oclug-announce/2006-October/000187.html

My ink jet printer does not do your artwork justice, but it much more
appropriate than my handwritten labels.  :)--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php