EV1 Servers makes me sick

Colin Percival cperciva at freebsd.org
Mon Oct 2 11:35:44 PDT 2006

Eduardo Meyer wrote:
> "if your server is re-imaged with 6.0 vs the 5.4 version currently
> installed we will not be able to support this. We have found that the
> versions after 5.4 are inherantly unstable. Please let us know what
> course of action you would like to take."

EV1Servers has never been a major supporter of FreeBSD -- back when
they were RackShack, it took a petition of several hundred people
before they started offering FreeBSD at all.

I wonder if they'll start offering more recent FreeBSD releases next
month after FreeBSD 5.4 becomes unsupported...

Colin Percival