FreeBSD shirts

Mick Charles Beaver mick.c.beaver at gmail.com
Thu May 25 03:39:10 UTC 2006

Does anyone happen to know what steps I could take to help get the ball
rolling on this?

Do I contact the FreeBSD Foundation?

As far as the representative from BSDMall is concerned, I believe that
they may get permission to make shirts by emailing
trademark at FreeBSDFoundation.org, as specified on the new guidelines at
http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/legal/guidelines.shtml . As stated
earlier, the Foundation could certainly set up their own CafePress shop.

I want to wear new FreeBSD shirts so badly. Even a black polo with a
little embroidered logo would make me happy at this point.

-Mick