BSD Mall : to hell

Allen slackwarewolf at comcast.net
Mon Mar 20 21:26:52 UTC 2006

On Monday 20 March 2006 11:08 am, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > Not sure about this one but selling BSD/OS could be a good idea too.
>
> That operating system has been dead and gone for a few years.

I know, that's why I said to do so, I'd love to be able to use it.

> (I still have customers that actively use it though in production
> environments. I also continue to do BSD/OS migrations.)

From what I've heard it's a lot like Free BSD compared to others but even
though I have Free BSD here I'd like to give that one a try anyway even if
they are similar.

I have no problem paying for software, I buy Free BSD and I could easily
download it, and I do, but I pay for it too. My first experience with Free
BSD was buying the 4.0 power pak, and then I downloaded some of 4.X and
bought 4.7, 5.0 and two copies of 6.0.