FreeBSD shirts

Don Witt witt at cylogistics.com
Tue Jun 6 19:54:05 PDT 2006

The BDSMall has had numerous requests for clothing items with the New
FreeBSDR logo on them.  The FreeBSDR logo has been added to the standard
line of clothing and accessories.  We have selected the clothing items for
the quality of the garment and the embroidery work that is performed.  They
clothing items are perfect for technology or social events. We think that
you will find them great to give as gifts.  A portion of the proceeds will
be donated to the FreeBSDR Foundation.

Please check out the clothing line at:
http://www.bsdmall.com

BSDMall Sales