BSD Mall : to hell

Gilbert Fernandes gilbert.fernandes at spamcop.net
Fri Feb 24 12:03:42 PST 2006

> I've only kept my subscription to FreeBSD CDs since 1995 in the
> belief that it does go... It is from FreeBSD Mall and I read that it
> went... sometime...

That's what I thought too and that's why I posted about it on
FreeBSD advocacy.

I do give money from time to time to NetBSD and I wanted to
do the same for FreeBSD since those are the two operating
systems I use most.

As it gets, I would like to only order NetBSD and FreeBSD stuff
from stores that give money to the projects for each order.

But it is probably much more efficient to directly give money
to the projects :)

Too bad the french financial services do not let me reduce my
taxes by giving money to the BSD projects !

--
unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; find ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ;
fsck ; umount ; sleep