FreeBSD Blog

Jeff Cross jeff.cross at averageadmins.com
Tue Apr 4 18:19:37 UTC 2006

Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> On 2006-03-27 17:03, Timothy Watt <marleyfan68 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sorry...  18 month old son distracted me!
>> Here it is:  http://freebsdfan.wordpress.com/
>
> Hi Timothy,
>
> Very nice to see new FreeBSD blogs.
>
> <shameless plug>
> Mine is at: http://keramida.wordpress.com/
> I also write about FreeBSD some times.
> </shameless plug>
>
> NOTE: I usually write FreeBSD-related stuff in a 'FreeBSD'
> category, to allow people who use RSS feeds to strip non-FreeBSD
> stuff easily.  Perhaps you should also start using a 'FreeBSD'
> category too, instead of leaving the posts 'Uncategorized'?
>
> Good luck with your new weblog :)

Since we're all here...

http://www.averageadmins.com/

I write about FreeBSD, basically documenting some of the steps I take to
do things in FreeBSD for others who may be searching on the 'Net.  I too
use FreeBSD categories for FreeBSD related content on the blog.

The average admins blog is going on round 2.  The original blog can be
found here: http://www.averageadmins.com/blog.php.

Jeff