Michigan User Group

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Thu Sep 29 09:17:20 PDT 2005

Will's dad provided a place for us to meet regularly, and when Will
left we lost that place.  The key to a successful user group is to
have a place to meet consistently...

But, if someone wants to take point on getting a place in east or
central SeMI, I'd show up.  That makes two of us.  :-)

--
Michael W. Lucas	mwlucas at FreeBSD.org, mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org

"The cloak of anonymity protects me from the nuisance of caring." -Non Sequitur