advocacy/89731: TOO MANY SPAMs on jp.freebsd.org's mailing list
HashimotoTakeo at mac.com
Tue Nov 29 17:40:21 GMT 2005
>Synopsis: TOO MANY SPAMs on jp.freebsd.org's mailing list
>Arrival-Date: Tue Nov 29 17:40:18 GMT 2005
>Originator: Takeo Hashimoto
there are too many spams on jp.freebsd.org's mailing list.
- newbie can not find any kind of know-how from ML archive site.
- almost expert user are disappointed at miserable state of community.
- oldie does not think about mass happiness.
- once you post article to lists, spammer get your address from archive.
- waste network traffic and server resource.
- distinct honor of "FreeBSD is a freedom for spammer"
1) subscribe to any jp.freebsd.org's mailing list. (for example, FreeBSD-users-jp at jp.FreeBSD.org)
2) just wait few hours.
change the ML policy to "restrict_post"
More information about the freebsd-advocacy