Main site makeover

Bruno Gallant bsdnode at gmail.com
Fri May 27 11:46:44 PDT 2005

Thank you!  Now that _is_ a constructive counter-argument.

It's true that mambo server is a basic utility, but you need to
transfer only a single directory, and dump a single database and
transfer this.  A simple script can do that. How many mirrors does the
project have?  I don't see a real problem unless there is over a
thousand mirrors...

# Bruno Gallant - scion at bsdnode.net - bsdnode at gmail.com