Main site makeover

John Jawed johnjawed at gmail.com
Fri May 27 11:36:52 PDT 2005

Thanks for the feedback. Like I said earlier, I am a first time poster so I
do appreciate the advice given to me.

Jeremy, I think that layout using Lucida Sans Unicode as a font style, which
I also, coincidentally, wanted to use. However, I switched my layout back to
Verdana for the main text as it is a more standard web font.

The next post to this list I make will contain a URL to the new layout.
Obviously that layout would be far from finished, but hopefully I could get
some feedback on the prototype and change it accordingly.

Regards

--
John Jawed
Zend Certified Software Engineer