Main site makeover

Fafa Hafiz Krantz fteg at london.com
Fri May 27 04:00:52 PDT 2005

> Right now, I have the design stored away into a PSD (I still use Windows for
> design work), I suppose I could just auto slice it right away...but that
> would not be the code I want to hand over and hence may not be what I wanted
> to protray (mainly because Photoshop slices in tables, I'd like this
> completely in CSS).

Why cry wolf?

Who cares what you have to say, when you have nothing to show?

The FreeBSD logo competition is the first step towards such a makeover.
I suggest you focus on doing logosfirst, and then enter the website competition
when it occurs later this year.

--

Fafa Hafiz Krantz
  Research Designer @ http://www.bleed.no