A good laugh for FBSD people (I hope)

twig les twigles at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 09:26:24 PST 2005

Rather unorthodox post, but this surely gave my stomach muscles
a workout.  Apparently FBSD and Apple are the mark(s) of the
beast.

http://objective.jesussave.us/propaganda.html

Scroll down to the addendums.  Please fight the temptation to
counter each point.

Choice quote:
"...to open up certain locked files one has to run a program
much like the DOS prompt in Microsoft Windows and type in a
secret code: "chmod 666". What other horrors lurk in this thing?"

With a few exceptions, secrecy is deeply incompatible with
democracy and with science.
     --Carl Sagan
http://www.projectcensored.org/publications/2005/index.html