FWD: Formal question.

stheg olloydson stheg_olloydson at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 18:31:27 PST 2005

Forwarded from questions@:

>Hello!
>
> My name is Tadeusz Polak and I from Poland. I'm studying the
Informatics at www.pjwstk.edu.pl and I'm interested in publishing
of the informations and advices about FreeBSD Operational System
as a website. I'd like to ask about the publishing rights of the
logo of the FreeBSD.
>1. May I make some visual modifications of appearance of this
logo on my own and used only on this website ?
>2. What your requirements to be approved by you to have your
official support and permission to do it ?

>I would like to do it as a first in Poland as my own idea because
there are many portals about family of the *BSD Systems but mine
idea is to publish all informations only about the FreeBSD, under
your official permission.