Public Image and Acceptance

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Wed Feb 16 11:49:01 PST 2005

Shawn Harrison wrote:

> P.S. I think the logo competition is the best thing to happen for
> FreeBSD advocacy in a long time, judging from the conversation
> that it generated. This list was dead for the whole four months
> that I had been subscribed to it.

Possibly; perhaps it remains to be seen.  It probably is true that
the last Good Thing (tm)here was the publication of the _BSD
Success Stories_ pamphlet by O'Reilly, which Dru Lavigne
{$ramrodded}* in a miraculous few days....

Kevin Kinsey

* I don't know what all she did, but it happened.  Insert the best
verb for a good BSD advocate's work there.  Dru, can you draw? ;-)