latest BSDCG press release

Dru dlavigne6 at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 8 06:32:42 PST 2005

Hi everyone,

For those of you who feel that a BSD certification may help in the promotion
and usage of FreeBSD, I'd like to give a thumbs up that the BSD Certification
Group Inc. has announced their first campaign to raise the startup costs
required to produce the upcoming BSDA examination. While $35,000 is a lot
of money to raise, every little bit helps and every donation is much
appreciated.

If you haven't seen the press release yet on your favourite BSD forum or
mailing list, feel free to post it yourself. A copy can be found at:

http://www.bsdcertification.org/index.php?NAV=News&Item=pr024

If you know any companies who may be interested, there is a downloadable
Sponsorship Fact Sheet which explains the startup costs:

http://www.bsdcertification.org/index.php?NAV=Donate

Any questions regarding the campaign, feel free to email me off-list.

Dru