Official wallpapers

Jason Osgerby jasonosgerby at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 21:43:28 PDT 2004

Agreed, this an excellent wallpaper - kudos! Can't we get an area on the main FreeBSD website for user created official FreeBSD wallpapers? It makes for great free advertising, after all.

Jason.

markemmanuel <lists at markemmanuel.org> wrote:
I love the wallpaper! If it weren't for the version number it'd be my
wallpaper on my other box. Heck, this can be turned into a shirt I'd
wear. :)

--mark--

On Sep 22, 2004, at 3:09 PM, Bartłomiej Rutkowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am strongly interested in submitting some freebsd-themed wallpapers,
> but also i want to know if there is any chance for them to became
> 'official'
> in some way (included in incoming freebsd distro or something) by
> freebsd dev team,
> but I dont know any person which is responsible for such things in
> fbsd dev team to ask
> about it - amybe somebody here knows, and may help me?
>
> Here`s sample of my work dedicated to freebsd 5.3, hopy you like it
> (of course this can look
> much better, if only I will sure, that is is worth my work):
> http://zeik.wns.amu.edu.pl/~r/freebsd53.png
>
> Best regards, r.

--markemmanuel