BSD Success Stories

Dru dlavigne6 at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 25 12:08:12 PDT 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Person, Roderick wrote:

> [...]

Cool :-)  With your permission, Roderick, I'd like to forward your email
to my editor at O'Reilly.

And, anyone else on the list who either appreciated the PDF or have good
results from it, _please_ take a minute to compose an appreciative email
to O'Reilly. Right now, their impression is that there isn't much of a BSD
market and that publishing "BSD Success Stories" wouldn't have much of an
impact. That impression will never change if BSD users don't speak up.

Dru