BSD Success Stories

Derek Zeanah derek at zeanah.com
Sat Oct 23 21:40:12 PDT 2004

This should be available here:
http://www.wellbuiltnetworks.com/downloads/bsd_ss_flyer.pdf

If you could, could someone try and download this via bittorrent as well?

http://66.80.73.52:6969 will get you there.

Don't need the torrent for bandwidth reasons; just want to make sure
everything's running as smoothly as it should be.

Thanks.

Dru wrote:

> At long last! The stories have been formatted and a flyer is available
> for distribution.
>
> The stories themselves are available at:
>
> http://linux.oreilly.com/news/bsd_ss.pdf
>
> The printable advertising flyer is in PDF and approximately 950 KB in
> size. Right now, I'm looking for websites interested in hosting the
> flyer. Til then, anyone who wants a copy and can receive an attachment
> that size, let me know and I'll send you a copy.
>
> Again, a big thanks to all who contributed :-)
>
> Dru

Derek Zeanah
www.wellbuiltnetworks.com
904.294.0355 (voice)