Hosting Companies

Aaron Siegel aj at siegel-tech.net
Fri May 14 18:02:48 PDT 2004

Hello

Appreciate all the responses, they all the links have be very informative.  I
am slowly putting all the links together and hopfully do something with that
list.

There are couple of reason that I was interested in finding hosting company,
general infomation, my company is looking for a new company to host email and
web services (just in case my boss lower himself to my level to speak with me
I will have a list for him) and I will need a new place to host my personal
email.

Thank you
Aaron Siegel