Hosting Companies

Josef El-Rayes josef at FreeBSD.org
Thu May 13 12:38:12 PDT 2004

Aaron Siegel <aj at siegel-tech.net> wrote:
> I know this has been ask many times before, but  I will ask it again.  Are
> there any list of companies or does anyone know of any good hosting companies
> (email, web,....) that use FreeBSD servers.

hi aaron!

we have these commercial vendor pages, where we list companies that sell
freebsd based products/products.
there is also this subpage about 'internet services providers', i created
recently, although there is only one company listed at the moment.
perhaps this will be a more helpful list in near future (keep on submitting
dear companies :).

http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/isp.html

greets, josef
--