The Website

Michal Pasternak michal at pasternak.w.lub.pl
Tue Mar 30 08:43:53 PST 2004

Kevin Golding [Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 05:35:26PM +0100]:
> Actually that logic extends to a problem which seems to hit *BSD in
> general - OpenBSD.org is the only site which doesn't have "project"
> emblazoned across the top of my browser.

Hmm, so that's it? Remove "project" from <title> and <h?> and we're all
saved? Brillant!

Seriously, gentlemen, as 10 other people already pointed out, count me as
11th. Such discussions here repeat from time to time, and except the
discussions itself I don't remember if I ever seen someone with a *clue*
(eg. new site project + development roadmap).