Desktop FreeBSD

Narvi narvi at haldjas.folklore.ee
Wed Mar 10 11:38:46 PST 2004

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Willie Viljoen wrote:

[snip]

> If you feel that Windows 2003 or what ever, doing MS Exchange and some file
> sharing, is a server, then you're welcome to continue living under your very
> comfortable rock, just don't complain about things you've lost touch with
> then, alright?

You are either trolling or out of your mind. In no way does being a
server' imply running a web server (whetever publicly accesisble or no).

[snip]

> Narvi, if you don't like FreeBSD the way it is, then either stop using it, and
> stop complaining about something good that you get for free, or, start
> contributing.

I joined the list becuase people I would generaly trust claimed that this
was not just a silly list full of people who are only interested in
shouting 'linux sucks!', 'windows sucks!' but has actual relevance to
making freebsd be more widely used. Seems they were mistaken.