advocacy/63854: PR-web page loses text

Christopher R. Bowman FreeBSD_NO_SPAM at ChrisBowman.com
Sat Mar 6 13:10:17 PST 2004

>Number:         63854
>Category:       advocacy
>Synopsis:       PR-web page loses text
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I type in a long PR into the web page including text from the console which I have no ability to reproduce except manually.  I mistype the anti-robot code at the bottom of the form and submit. I get an error saying that the code was wrong, and go back and resubmit only all my text is gone.  Can the error web page please be a copy of the sibmission with an error message at the top and all the text submitted and a new code?