FreeBSD Most wanted

Johnson David DavidJohnson at Siemens.com
Fri Mar 5 10:58:01 PST 2004

On Friday 05 March 2004 10:55 am, Daniela wrote:

> I have not even written a million code lines yet, as I'm only 16
> years old and have one and a half year of programming experience. But
> I love that low-level stuff so much that I already think in ASM.
> I did not intend to troll around or start another holy war, I was
> just expressing my opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But one should always let other
people know that it is an opinion, and not state it as a firm
conclusion that will brook no argument.

In an earlier post you said: "I know what I'm speaking of". Now it turns
out that you are only sixteen, only been programming for one and a half
years, and don't really know what you are speaking of. While a year and
a half of study and practice will give you a lot of programming
knowledge, it only gives you a paltry year and a half of experience.

David