BSDCan brochure needed for Linux World 2004

Julian H. Stacey jhs at tower.berklix.net
Thu Jan 15 16:52:31 PST 2004

Dan Langille  wrote:

> I also found an MS Word
> template which had a brochure in it.  I did substituations and
> created .doc and .pdf files. The results are at:

Shudder, I hope the MS world didnt bite while editing BSD stuff ;-)

>    http://www.freebsddiary.org/advocacy/
>
> Anyone is free to take these and modify them for their own use.
> Suggestions for improvement welcomed.

I'm suprised you needed to do this !
I thought Canadians had grabbed a copy of ours last year from
	http://berklix.org/bim/leaflet/
& customised their own from that.  I certainly thought Canada had its own
BSD leaflet for a year now, though don't ask me who did it !

Our BIM leaflet is in Tex, & bilingual, no hint of any MS used to
produce it :-) for anyone who want to work with it (improving it,
grabbing ideas or feedback, whatever, we have a mail list just for
that: "bim-leaflet@" Subscribe via majordomo at berklix.org

-
Julian Stacey.  Unix C & Net Services Consultant - Munich.  http://berklix.com
        Mail me in Ascii plain text:  Html + Mime is dumped as Spam.
  Schnupftabak probieren:  Ihr Rauchen = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !
  Software patents ? vampires would approve !  http://berklix.com/patents/