(FreeBSD) for Linux Users

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Wed Jan 14 20:28:29 PST 2004

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 12:09:12AM -0800 I heard the voice of
John Martinez, and lo! it spake thus:

> Pretty concise, and well written. The only problem I have with it is
> that there is no mention of Mac OS X as being a BSD-derivative. That's
> ok, we all still know that it's got BSD in there somewhere!

*nod*  I specifically left it out because...  well, I'd say 99% of the
people running OS/X run it as MacOS, not as BSD, so it's irrelevant to
them anyway.  And the 1% running it as BSD are pre-existing BSD people
anyway   :)

Thanks,

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net