FreeBSD's Visual Identity: Outdated?

Devon H. O'Dell dodell at sitetronics.com
Thu Dec 23 05:56:53 PST 2004

Hello, all

I've scrounged up the archives of the thread the last time it was
brought up, in March of 2004, when I called to initiate development for
such a project. It would have been done in-hand with core at . The response
was surprisingly low and the people who offered to contribute didn't
really have enough time to do anything.

http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/htdig/freebsd-advocacy/2004-March/thread.html#1163

The whole thing, including what FreeBSD wants (as a group of people, as
the foundation, and as the core developers), is listed in this thread.

Everybody: PLEASE READ THIS before you continue speculating on what may
or may not be good. Do you have time? Great, my offer is still open to
help coordinate, although I have less time for such things these days,
so if you're interested, you need to be self-motivated. And you need to
have time.

Kind regards,

Devon H. O'Dell