BSDcounter.org [dead]?

Kruptos kruptos at mlinux.org
Tue Aug 3 16:54:53 PDT 2004

> That would be cool to take on. . .
>
> With BSDUserGroups.org, I contacted BCHosting, who hadn't updated in
> years, and told them that we at DN wanted to operate the site. . .we
> liked the interface, and appreciated their efforts, but we wanted it to
> become more central in the community.  It now has a footer that says:
> administered by the Daemon News staff (that's me).  .. .
>
> It's a step in the right direction, and now part of the DN network . .
> .Do you think you could email the admin contacts or hosts and see what
> they think. . .??

I just sent an email off to the four addresses I found that I could
associate with the site. With any luck one of them will get back to me
and I'll let you know what they say.  It would be cool to incorporate it
under daemonnews.org and, like I said, I would be willing to get my
hands dirty to bring it to life.

Kevin
--
What use is magic if it can't save a unicorn? -- Peter S. Beagle, "The
Last Unicorn"