FreeBSD slogan

twig les twigles at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 12:35:06 PDT 2003

Yeah I was just screwing around.  The Power to Serve is nice and
catchy.  It would be nice if FBSD had more shirts and stuff like
those incorrigable OpenBSD guys.  The daemon rocks all over that
fish as a mascot.

/* Disclaimer
I'm kidding.  OpenBSD is a great OS and the Blowfish is fine.
*/ End Disclaimer

=====