Desktop FreeBSD

Johnson David DavidJohnson at Siemens.com
Wed Sep 17 18:05:17 PDT 2003

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 04:14 pm, Diane Bruce wrote:

>   So. Stop arguing. Stop posting. Just do it and shut up.

BTDT as well. So I'll stop posting and do it. Anyone interested contact
me off list. I'll start work when I get back from vacation in October.

So what am I writing? I have no idea. But Diane is right. Talking about
it doesn't make things happen. Whatever it is will be beyond my
abilities as an individual developer though.

David Johnson