Sorry.

Vulpes Velox kitbsdlist2 at HotPOP.com
Wed Sep 17 10:41:14 PDT 2003

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:56:18 -0400
"Person, Roderick" <personrp at ccbh.com> wrote:

> [...]

It all ready does this great.  :)   If any thing starting to push FreeBSD as a
desktop OS too, besides a server only OS would be good. I personally would love
to do it if I had the bandwidth or a host for the project.

If any one else is interested in this, I would really be interested in getting
together to discuss it and seeing what can be done about it.

I personally would love to work on creating a desktop version of FreeBSD which
uses a bit of scripting to install some default packages or whatever...