The Tech-TV Show - Thanks!!

Mick Ireland michael.ireland at myrealbox.com
Fri Sep 12 05:36:43 PDT 2003

Greetings !!

Just want to let Devon, I think it was, who hosted this version of the TV show :
http://freebsd0.sitetronics.com/~mmaltese/freebsd_vs_linux-techtv_20030902-edited.avi

I used StarDownload (yes, I am still addicted to Windoze !!) to get it and it only
took me 10 hours to do so !!  Broadband is a dream ...

Just finished looking it, after having to download the DivX5.1 codec - no
advertisements from that yet - and I have to say a big "Thank you,
Devon" for putting this show up for us overseas to view it.

Talk about cheap - no mascot for Linux !!  Not even a stuffed
penguin !!  And we had that plus a Mascot proper !!

Woo hoo !!! *BSD rules !!!
Thank you,

Bro. Michael Ireland, Australia.

"Yes, the Jews are to be put next to the Arabs- I am sure they
have a lot to talk about."
-- The Devil sorting out seating arrangements.