TechTV - FreeBSD v. Linux Shootout

Matt Olander matt at offmyserver.com
Tue Sep 2 20:21:06 PDT 2003

Murray and I did the TechTV segment today. unfortunately, we didn't
get a heck of alot of time, but it was certainly better than nothing ;)

here's the article and I'm sure we'll get an avi posted soon.
thanks everyone for all the suggestions and I wish we'd had more time
to show off some of them.

Murray, unless I'm mistaken, the linux guy must have fudged a bit at the
end of the install because after we'd finished, his screen still showed
like 35 minutes to go and then he immediately plugged in his laptop ;)

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/linux/story/0,24330,3511343,00.html

cheers,
-matt

--