FreeBSD vs Linux on TechTV September 2, 7pm EDT (Live)

William Fletcher ultraviolet at epweb.co.za
Tue Sep 2 03:19:06 PDT 2003

How about xmms with some plugins?
And the game criticalmass, very addictive, very fast.

My just 2 cents. ;-)

William Fletcher (ultraviolet)		      Powered by http://www.FreeBSD.org/
IT Administrator, EPWeb networks.	                  irc at irc.epweb.co.za
http://www.epweb.co.za/				       http://vision.za.net/irc/
Tel: +27 (041) 395 6800
Fax: +27 (041) 395 6818
Support: support at epweb.co.za

 "To see what is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle.."
                                                          - George Orwell

This email and the content are subject to a disclaimer at the following link:
http://www.epweb.co.za/corp/disclaimer.htm