Rumour Mill on FreeBSD Death Still ....

Johnson David DavidJohnson at Siemens.com
Mon Oct 6 12:15:33 PDT 2003

On Monday 29 September 2003 09:28 am, twig les wrote:
> I just bought a "Daemon Xing" shirt at Toorcon and me and the
> guy selling the shirts had a good laugh at slashdot's expense.
> It's too bad a site with so much interesting stuff is so biased
> in it's stories despite the fact that we have about 95% in
> common with the Linux ppl.  The trolls make the comments almost
> not worth reading.

I bought and wore that shirt at LinuxWorld a few months ago. I was
working in the KDE booth and had quite a few people come up asking me
about BSD. There was quite a lot of misinformation out there that I had
the opportunity to correct.

David