FreeBSD artwork

Bill Bredesen Bill at AeroVis.com
Thu Oct 2 15:09:57 PDT 2003

Samy Al Bahra wrote:

>I have put up a gallery of some background and splash screen work I
>worked on (and hopefully others soon).

<snip>

Speaking as a FreeBSD newbie, I was surprised that there don't seem to
be _any_ FreeBSD-related icons that come with it.

I made a link in my KDE menu to the FreeBSD handbook, and it just seemed
appropriate to use a daemonguy-type icon for it.

This isn't on the -newbies list because I'm not asking for help; I just
thought it was something that the -advocacy list should think about.

Bill
----