I can't believe he said that!

Christian Weisgerber naddy at mips.inka.de
Tue Nov 4 17:30:11 PST 2003

Johnson David <DavidJohnson at Siemens.com> wrote:

> "I would say that for the consumer market place, Windows probably
> continues to be the right product line"

I was rather more disturbed by the local authorized Apple dealer's
insistence on trying to sell an MS Windows PC to my father.  (I was
along for knowledgeable advice.)  I had to point out rather
indelicately that we would certainly not buy such a PC from this
store, in order to force the salesguy to even discuss a Mac.

Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          naddy at mips.inka.de