I can't believe he said that!

.VWV. victorvittorivonwiktow at interfree.it
Tue Nov 4 15:33:25 PST 2003

I think, making exception of some wonderful no-profit distributions like
Slackware or Source Mage, the Linux is the worst approach to unix.

I'll add on this line to every mail of mine, until I'll have the new DSL
line to connect my FreeBSD workstation: - As always, forgive me for writing
from the Disgusting Operating System -.