Retail Boxed Products in the Handbook

Ceri Davies ceri at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 26 06:17:33 PDT 2003

All,

Please cast your eye over to Appendix A of the Handbook, and the section
titled "Retail Boxed Products".  I'll wait.
You'll see that we have Frys and CompUSA listed as retailers of boxed sets.
Well CompUSA have told us that they don't stock these anymore; does anybody
know if Frys still do, or is anyone in a position to call one and enquire?

I'm thinking of removing this section altogether, and it's been suggested to
me that I enlist your folks help in trying to whip up a list of retailers who
really do stock FreeBSD boxed sets, to try and save the section.

If there's no interest in doing this, then that's fine too.
I propose to remove the section on June 15th, so you have until then.

Thanks,

Ceri
--
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.