No subject

.VWV. victorvittorivonwiktow at interfree.it
Sat Jun 14 15:36:40 PDT 2003

Hi.

One person of our list was laughing at my unexperience. I can understand. I
am an enthusiast, and I tell anybody about the operating system I like more.
After all, I have been learning anything completely alone, starting from the
laser cut of the metal plates of the computer's chassis. I have been
ordering any component in the U.S., and so on with the operating systems and
the manuals.
I trust any BSD variant, even if I prefer one.
I know this isn't the place for personal polemics, I just wanted to send a
greeting to anyone here.

As always

.VWV.