Supercomputer stream UPLOADED

Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. kdk at daleco.biz
Tue Dec 23 17:08:49 PST 2003

Matt Olander wrote:

>On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 04:41:04PM +0100, Devon H.O'Dell wrote:
>

>>Get it while it's still fresh!
>>

>you guys are awesome! way too fast. I'll grab a copy and see if I
>can convert one of these TechTV clips to a Real stream ;)
>
>I'll post to the list once I do. although, if the last one was any
>example of my editing skills, your better off watching this ;)
>
>happy holidays everyone!
>-matt

I managed to get the 82MB version to my webserver,
but haven't got the whole thing to my home machine
yet; don't feel like going to the colo just to watch a vid,
besides, I'd have to install X, mplayer, etc.

I did get a look at the first several minutes, though.

Appreciated Brooks' and Matt's work on the show...

Keep up the great work, guys!

Kevin Kinsey
DaleCo, S.P.