BSD presence at linux world 2004...in NYC

Mikel King mikel.king at ocsny.com
Wed Dec 10 18:47:42 PST 2003

Does anyone know if there will be any attempt at making a go of it at
this year's show? Last year only NetBSD had a booth. Well ok BSDMall had
one too on the comercial side of the house. If there is great, if not
and the either the NetBsder's or the BSDMall people want to have an
extra body available that's cool, I can even arrange some gear to
install demo kind of thing. Anyway I figure that now's the time to
coordinate cause I plan on taking off for the event like I do every year...

--
Cheers,
Mikel King

You may like them. You will see. You may
like them in a tree.
http://www.FreeBsd.org
http://www.OpenOffice.org
http://www.Mozilla.org