iASL segfaulting while trying to compile a DSDT dump for an X1C

Jason Barbier jason at corrupted.io
Sun May 27 00:52:14 UTC 2018

Hey FreeBSD-acpi,
I have an X1Carbon 6th Gen that I've been working on to try and apply the early versions of the linux DSDT patch to. The issue I am having is when I compile the modified dissembled  DSDT on FreeBSD with iASL it runs for a bit, gets near the end of the process where it is going to spit out the shiny new AML and segfaults. If I take the same dsl and compile it on linux it works, and I can use the resulting DSDT to allow my X16G to sleep.. This isn't really a show stopper but I would like to compile the DSDT changes on FreeBSD before I release any diffs or tell people how I did it.
Has anyone else happened to of seen this behavior before?

---
Jason Barbier | E: jason at corrupted.io